Friday, May 26, 2017

Robert Mason Mystery Box

          Seven reviews back, I talked about how my Robert Mason subscription ended because the store was closing. It still is but Robert Mason offered a one time Mystery Box for anyone who wanted one final hurrah so of course, I could not pass it up. Each box is different so no two boxes are the same. I was excited to see what I would get. 
          The first thing I saw was tonnes of pens so let me list them below and try to find their cost for you. All in all, there are eleven pens and two pencils. 

 

1. Pentel R.S.V.P medium purple. Cost: box of 12 on Amazon costs 6.80 dollars
2. Pentel HyperG 0.5mm red. Cost: 6.86 dollars
3. Pentel R.S.V.P. RT blue. Cost: pack of 2 costs 7.05 dollars
4. Pentel EnerGel 07 blue. Cost: 13.19 dollars
5. Pentel Twist-EraseGT mechanical pencil 0.5. Cost: pack of 12 costs 29 dollars
6. Zebra ZMulsionEX 1.0 blue. Cost: pack of 2 6.99 dollars
7. Paper Mate Profile Elite red. Cost: pack of 4 12.07 dollars
8. 2 x Pentel Rolling Writer R100 medium black. Cost: pack of 5 costs 13.71
9. Pentel Rolling Writer R100 medium violet. Cost: box of 12 costs 13.71
10. Handy-line S highlighter, retractable and refillable, green + refill. Cost: 9.95 dollars
11. Handy-line S highlighter, retractable and refillable, orange + refill. Cost: 9.95 dollars 
12. Supply Heritage company pencil. 

 

A Roaring Spring Wide Landscape pad 11" x 9.5", 40 sheets, premium recycled paper. Costs 2.99 dollars. 

 

I'll always need Post-it notes for my reading and research. Cost: 8.63 dollars.

 

         These two products go together: Moleskine address book and Moleskine Click Ballpen. Notebook costs: 18.83 dollars and pen costs 37.13 dollars. 

          I paid 50 dollars for the box and the Moleskine address book and pen are worth a little bit over that. Everything else in the box is extra. Add to that that everything in the box is quality and you know you got yourself a great deal! Another thing that you should keep in mind is that some of the proceeds from the box go to the Trevor Project, which is a good cause.

I'm going to miss Robert Mason...

No comments:

Post a Comment