Monday, May 8, 2017

Spotlight Stationery (April 2017)

          I was waiting for this box to arrive. I've loved everything in the February and March boxes and I really wanted to know what weird product was in this box. I wasn't disappointed. 


          As usual, Kuwait customs were not nice to the tissue paper. 💁 This month's theme is Flora and Fauna.



     Spotlight Stationery is one of the few box subscriptions that I get that does a personalised envelope and I really like it. The envelope had a collection of very beautiful and cute postcards.
1. The one with the leaves is by Elena O'Neill
2. The Space Wrestling Flyers is by Adam Forster 
3. Humorous Animal Character is by Yion Lim
4.  The Eleventh Hour is by Emily Clout


      
          The next two things go together. They are the Longtree notebook and Card. They both have very bold colours (two of my favourites in fact) and feature silhouettes of flowers and seed heads. I really enjoy the pocket notebooks as I go through them fairly quickly so I am always happy to see them in a box. With this card, my stash is growing nicely with different sorts of cards.


         These pencils are Rossi pencils. They are wrapped in Italian paper and are decorated with a peacock feather pattern. I'm almost afraid to use them, but use them I will...I go through pencils at an alarming rate.


           In every Spotlight Stationery box that I've seen so far, there was one product that made me go hmmmm. This pen was it. I kept trying to figure out how to open it and why it had a rubber tip at the end. Turns out you just extend it, exposing the writing tip and the rubber end can be used as a stylus for a smart phone or a tablet. The pen is made by Zebra.



      Finally, we have a notebook. The notebook is created by Lizzie Barker and it is called Creature Candy Notebook. Every time you purchase any product from Creature Candy, including these Creature Candy notebooks, 10% of the sale price goes to six different British wildlife charities.


You can subscribe to Spotlight Stationery on CrateJoy or you can find them on their website.

**The purchase of this stationery box includes a donation to Gloucestershire Young Carers, a charity which provides a range of services for young carers and their families. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maya,
    Thanks very much for this review! I'm glad you like the products and I hope you enjoy using them. :D
    Mary
    Spotlight Stationery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved every box I've gotten so far, you send quality, unique stuff.

      Delete