Friday, May 19, 2017

V. Paperie May 2017 Box

          I got the V. Paperie box last week but didn't open it because I had another box I wanted to review (Papergang). I kept looking at it but stopped myself from opening it until it was time to review it.


          For me the V. Paperie box was all about the cards and this box did not disappoint in that respect. I could also spy two things that I usually enjoy when it comes to stationery: pens and notepads.


          This pen looked rustic and funky so of course, I loved it. the only gripe I have is that there is no way to retract the nib of the pen. It has black ink.


          The notepad has a pretty design on it; unfortunately, it either didn't survive the trip or it didn't survive the Kuwaiti customs. The notepad fell apart but it is still very much usable I just have to keep the ribbon around it when I am done using it.


          The reason for the box, three greeting cards. The first says "Thanks", the second says "Congratulations" and the third says "I'm grateful you're my mum". Very pretty!


          Finally, a soy candle. It smelled flowery. I'm not a big fan of candles but I know someone who is so, I'm going to give it away as a gift.
          Even though I liked all the items in the box, somehow I felt disappointed in the contents. I can't put my finger on why that it. It just felt a little off to me, and not like the previous boxes I had gotten from them. Still, all the products are good quality and will be put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment