Friday, April 28, 2017

Robert Loves Box (Final)

          I haz a sad. 😢 After almost 25 years in the business, Robert Mason Co. is closing... they just could not recover from a fire that happened in 2014. I wish I had discovered them a while back. As it is, their site is selling out pretty fast and they have 30% off of things so go get your unique products from them. I wish they would have continued their subscription box at least, people would so subscribe to them because they have quality products at good prices.





          Anyroad, this is the last box from the Robert Loves subscription and it is amazing as usual. The theme of the box is Bullet Journaling which I am a big fan of and do religiously.




          Robert Loves is featuring one of the bullet journalers that I follow and she has some good tips for you so if you don't follow her you need to check her out at Tiny Ray Of Sunshine. Also if you are new to bullet journaling go to the source of it all Ryder Carroll's website Bullet Journal. So without any further delay let us get into the box.



          This box has 8 amazing products chosen with care by the Robert Mason team and they are items that most bullet journalers would use but heck, anyone can use them. I'm going to use the information page they sent to talk about the items.

1. Sharpie 24K Colour Burst Limited Edition (Ultra fine point) and these are a set that I have been eyeing for a while now. They are a thing of beauty. I can't wait to try them out in my journal.



2. Blackwing Volume 205 - The Jade Pencil Limited edition. This product is already sold out in their stores, this is how awesome these pencils are and how much they are wanted. 



3. To go along with the Blackwing pencils, Robert Loves Team also sent out the Blackwing Long Point Sharpener. This is a two-step sharpener, where you first sharpen the wood and then precision sharpen the graphite core to a long, fine point. It also comes with two replacement blades and a brake to stop the pencil from sharpening too much. It also lets you only sharpen the graphite core so that your pencils last for a long time. 



4 and 5. The next two items I'm combining together because they are similar to each other. One is a Post-It set of 5 multicolour page markers and one is a super sticker 3x3 notes multicoloured pack. I can always use more post-its, they work for everything.



6. C-Line Slide-Open Tray Pencil Case with snap closure. I love pencil cases and this one is pretty! They also have leather ones that are similar to this one in their online store.



7 and 8. I left the last two items to the end because while all the other items were amazing these two are considered the holy grail in most Bullet Journaling communities. I've never used one and have been thinking of getting one...but something always stopped me. Now I have one!



LEUCHTTURM1917 and a matching pen loop. Yes, they included a Leuchtturm1917. The colour is purple because Robert Mason supports causes like Anti-Bullying and this box is dedicated to The Trevor Project. The proceeds from this box will go to that organisation. To learn more about them check out The Trevor Project

          I'm really sad to see this box subscription go. I'm really sad to see a quality business with good products and great prices go, such is life. Robert Mason, thank you for giving me happiness for the past two months. If you ever decide to just curate boxes with the Robert Mason products I will be the first to resubscribe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment