Friday, May 12, 2017

Holly Journals May Box 2017

          I think that Holly Journals is fast becoming my favourite of all my subscriptions so far. The content is always fun and original and always usable. This box is no exception. 
          The first thing you see when you open the box is the set of prompts for May, a note from the curator of the box and the information card.

 

          The next thing I saw was an envelope full of goodies. There were stamps, some stickers for travelling and a paper clip shaped as a plane. 

 

          A beautiful necklace was wrapped in some bubble wrap as well as a charm to put on the journal which had a camera and a passport on it. They were both super cute.

 
 

          Next came the two pens. The first is a Sakura Gel Pen (colour white) and the second is a ball point pen. They will get a lot of use from me.


**I'm kind of glad I read the information paper otherwise I would have missed it, a mini pencil.

 

          No box is complete without some candy and this month it was peppermint.

 

          Finally, the reason for the box. It is a work of art as usual. I'm always surprised and excited by the bits and bobs included as scrap pieces in the journal. 

 
   

I LOVE THIS JOURNAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment