Monday, May 29, 2017

Indigo Art Box

          Since the debacle of InspireMe box, I've been waiting for this box to arrive. Well, not exactly a box since it arrived in one of these spongey envelopes but that is fine. The supplies were wrapped in blue tissue paper. 

  

The first thing I saw was the information page, which I set aside to read later. 

 

          The biggest thing in the box came next and that was the set of oil pastels. There are 16 colours in the set. 


 
 

I'm very excited about that, I had gotten a smaller set of oil pastels in the Paletteful Pack but they were not crayons and the colours were limited. I can't wait to get into them. 
          There was an envelope which contained some butchers paper (the folded large paper), 2 cards with art inspiration (Monet!), sketch paper and mixed media paper. 

 

 

 

          Finally, the box included an artist pencil and eraser and 3 blending tools. I'm very excited about the colour shaper (the rubber tip). 

 
 
          I can't wait to get into these supplies. The box also sends you to a website online, Indigo Art Box, where you can see two videos. The first video is about art history, this time it is about Monet and the second is about technique. I love getting instructions on how to use things. If I do something worth posting OR if it is a big failure and not just "meh" I'll post it here. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment