Monday, May 15, 2017

Papergang May 2017 Box

          I wasn't sure what I would get in this box; I had seen a few unboxings, which was what made me go try it out on CrateJoy. The box was just beautiful on the outside. 


          I saved the box to be recycled for some art project. The products were beautifully wrapped in some baby blue tissue paper, nice and snug.


          After I unwrapped the blue tissue paper the first things I saw were some stickers and what looked like a planner. There was also a welcome note and on the back of that was information on what is included in the box. 


          I loved that they included the price of each item so you know what the net worth of the box is. I think unless the item is handmade all boxes should do that. The sticker sheet was very cute, and it was an extra because I just could not find it on the information card. I'm going to use the heck out of the stickers because they are actually things that I would put in my journal.


          Next up are the greeting cards. There are two of them; one says Happy Birthday and the other says Thank You, designed by OHH DEER and AMY LESKO, they were printed in the UK and costs 5 pounds which is about 6.44 dollars.


          The weekly planner has the same cover as the outside of the box, which I thought was crazy cute. The planner itself is not dated, which I like, and it was designed by OHH DEER. It was printed in the UK and costs 9.95 pounds which is around 12.82 dollars.


          The curator of the box also included a Riso printed Calendar for the month of June. This is great for people like me who like to have a month at a glance page in their journals. I love all the adorable pictures that are on it. 


          Finally, there was an A5 notepad designed by AMY LESKO which retails for 5.95 pounds (7.67 dollars) and a pencil designed by OHH DEER which retails for 50 pence (64 cents). I love me some notepads and pencils!


         So the total cost of the subscription is 9.95 pounds (12.82 dollars) and if you add shipping it is 11.90 pounds (15.33 dollars). The total cost of the items in the box is around 21.40 pounds (27.58 dollars) and I'm not counting the items that had no price like the stickers and the paper calendar. So this is good bang for my buck, and it is items I know I'm going to use.
          One more thing, on the back of the box there is a drawing for an origami that you can do by yourself if you are so inclined, this month it is a rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment