Monday, July 24, 2017

V. Paperie July 2017

          Another day and a new box from V.Paperie. This is the box for July 2017 and here is a beautiful poem to go with it.


So of course the box had to be opened but it didn't look too bad. 



I love the colors in this box, they are really cute and that flamingo is da boss! So the first things to come out of the box are the pencils. They also come with a metal sharpener...which I forgot to take a picture of.


Next are the greeting cards: Happy Birthday, Thank You, and one that is generic but with a beautiful design on it.


The sleeping beauty in the box. It is simple but very beautiful and I can't wait to use it. A beautiful A5 notebook with a hard cover and ruled papers inside.


Finally, something that is essential for planning and note taking and goes very well with the A5 notebook: Sticky notes. The designs are just so dang cute!


I'm almost always completely happy with my V.Paperie boxes but this one is my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment