Monday, July 10, 2017

Planner Society Box

          This might actually be my favorite of all the Planner Society boxes that I have gotten so far. As usual the Kuwaiti customs has gotten into the box as well as the stuff inside.


   
          The box had some great stuff in it. The theme is very summery and there were lots of goodies in there that I am going to have a lot of fun using.


 
          This pencil case is the same as the one I'm currently using, the only difference is the pattern on the case from the outside.


Flower paperclips.


Side dividers and labels to use with them.


Sturdy stickers with phrases on them that can be also used as journaling prompts.


Border stencils.


Summery die cuts.


Stamps of the days of the week and a banner, as well as a mason jar meant to hold orange or lemon juice judging from the slice on the side.


Memo Pad.


Ball point pen that writes in black.



Washi tape with a beautiful flowery pattern.


Different patterned yardstick paper, which can be used as dividers or for other projects.


Small summer themed stickers.

          I love everything in this box. Everything is something that I can either use in my planner or in my mixed media projects. The theme was very happy and bright too.

No comments:

Post a Comment