Friday, July 21, 2017

Holly Journals July 2017

          On July 9th I paused my subscription to Holly Journals, not because I hate the journals I get but because I have so many of them right now that I need to fill them up before I can get some more. So as soon as my journals are filled I'll be BACK!!!! I'm not sure if this is the last box for a while or if there is one more coming...we'll see. ONWARDS!



As you can see, the Holly Journals box survived molestation on the outside, but I could tell that it was opened because the wrapping paper was not exactly right. The stuff on the inside is not touched. The theme of July's box is Sparkling Pink Lemonade.


So the box had two bonus gifts, a Pink Lemonade Candy Stick and a Tickled Pink Mimosa Body Butter which you can kind of see in this picture...I forgot to take a singular picture of these two items...😑 The body butter comes from Piccadilly Bath and Body from South Greenfield, MO.  They may be contacted on their website, or at piccadillyboathandbody@yahoo.com.



I love the pens included in this box this month. The first is a pretty pink ball point pen which writes in blue. Usually these boxes always have black ink in their pens for some reason. And the second pen is a Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic in yellow.


There was an envelope that had an assortment of embellishments: name tickets and paper clips.


I love the beautiful journal jewelry that is in almost every box and this one is no exception. I think the cut lemon and the full lemon charms are really cute.





The reason for the box: the journal. It is a pretty thing with the usual assortment of pages that give me ideas for pieces of mixed media art. One of these days there will be a post showing the pages that I've made using these journals.

I'm going to be sad not getting to see all the new amazing journals that Holly Journals will put out but I really need to show the journals I have some love first.

No comments:

Post a Comment