Monday, July 17, 2017

Spotlight Stationery

          The theme of the box for Spotlight Stationery is Parallel Lines, a collection of lined and striped stationery. This box had some good quality stuff as usual, so let us get into it.



It looks like it was the London branch of Aramex that took a look inside my box this time. Oh well, no box is left unmolested either here or over there lol.



One of the things that I love about this box is that they do tend to personalize some items in the box, usually the envelope that holds the post cards. This time was not exception.  Now let me talk about the post cards. There are four of them as you can see, each one is by a different artist.

1. The girl is by Bimala Gurung and you can find them on bits-gurg@hotmail.com, bim-bims.tumblr.com, and cargo collective.com/bimalagurung-illustration.

2. Hibernation by Katie Turner at bechance.net/katielouillustration, society6.com/katielouillustrations, and Facebook.com/katielouillustrations

3. Buildings by Victoria Ball at Facebook.com/victoriaroseball, easy.com/uk/shop/victoriaroseball, and www.instagram.com/victoriaroseball.

4. Tiger by Lisa Parker at lisamakesthings.tumblr.com, lisa31parker@yahoo.co.uk and Instagram.com/lisaparkerillustration/



I really love the small pocket books with plain papers because they make good sketchbooks.


Bookmarks are things that I can never have enough of because I'm always reading more than one book at a time and I tend to lose bookmarks easily. This one is really pretty.



I've never heard of Atelier but this is a beautiful A5 notebook that comes from France. It had 120 sheets of removable plain paper. It can be used for sketching or even as a diary. 


Finally, Stabilo pens and a pencil. All with different colors and size of nibs. These pens are sturdy, I have a few of them in other colors.

I looked across the internet to figure out the cost of everything. For the bookmark and the pocket notebook I could only find approximate prices. The rest I got the prices from their respective websites. The only things I could not find prices for were the postcards. 

Subscription price: 25 pounds
Approximate price of the stuff in the box: 35 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment