Friday, July 7, 2017

OwlCrate Box June 2017

          This has got to be one of my favourite OwlCrate boxes so far. You'll see why in a minute. 



          I was worried about this box and Kuwait customs because I knew it contained a bath bomb. Thankfully, it passed inspection with no problems. I opened the box and the first thing I saw was the info card, which as usual had beautiful artwork. 


The theme for the box is "Make It Out Alive". So let us get into the items in the box. 

From Little Inklings Design, a beautiful magnet inspired by An Ember in the Ashes, which now lives on my fridge door.


Hey Atlas Creative gave us a beautiful bookmark inspired by A Court of Thorn and Roses series. 


          Next up is a bath bomb created by Fizzy Fairy Apothecary exclusively for OwlCrate. I don't take baths because I prefer showers, but I know who is going to love it. 


A zombie sleep mask from Archie McPhee, which is very useful to me as I don't sleep easily.


          I'm not one for wearing patches but I loved the patch included in this box by Laserbrain Patch Co and OwlCrate. 


          So in the beginning of this post, I said this was one of my favourite boxes from OwlCrate and the reason is that this box has two books instead of one. The first is New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson, published by Oftomes Publishing. 


          And the second is the star of the box: The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olsen and it comes as usual with a signed bookplate and a letter from the author. 


          I love this box!!!!! Oh! and next month's theme is interesting too!



No comments:

Post a Comment