Monday, July 31, 2017

Paletteful Packs July 2017

          I am so EXCITED by Paletteful Packs' July Box. The theme for the box is "Draw on Everything!" The pack had some really great goodies so let us get into that. Cost of Subscription = 35 dollars.



So the first thing that caught my eyes was the pack of four markers. They are Amsterdam Acrylic Paint Markers. They are water based and can be used on paper, board, canvas and wood. The markers are opaque and so can be used on dark surfaces.  Cost = 14.99 dollars


Next up are the pens. There was 2 Sakura Gelly Roll Pens one in white and one in black. The third pen is a Stabilo Write - 4 - All. It is a fine-tip permanent marker suitable for writing on glass, plastic, photos, ceramic, foil, metal and much more. The Stabilo is odorless, waterproof and alcohol based. Stabilo = 1.81 dollars. Gelly Roll = 1.55 dollars each.


The last pen in the box is a Liquitex Acrylic Paint Marker - Burnt Umber. I've heard a lot about the Liquitex brand and I'm glad I get to try something of theirs. Cost = 9.75 dollars


Finally, the box also contained surfaces to experiment with.

There is a 4 x 4 classic cotton stretched canvas in black. Cost = 4.78 dollars



 5 x 7 Cotton Canvas Panel in white. Cost = 1 dollar


8 x 10 Classic Cotton stretched in Black. Cost = 9.95 dollars


There is a bonus item in the box which is a pencil case. It is big enough for me to pack it with some paint tubes and some paint brushes not just pens and pencils. Cost = 4.66 dollars



Not only am I excited about the markers, but I am really excited about the canvases too. I've been thinking about getting some to try out but they were a bit pricey here in Kuwait, so I wanted to get better before I tried them out. Now I have no excuse!

** All costs are taken from Amazon.com, cost of items 40 - 50 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment