Friday, July 14, 2017

Papergang Box no. 16

          Papergang is becoming a staple of my planning notebook. I use the calendars they send out with each month's box as my monthly view and I love how hardy it is. I just stick it on to the page and refer to it all month. But I'm moving too far ahead.


So this is the design on the outer covering of the box and as usual it is very pretty and indicative of the design on the inside.


I was very sad to see that Aramex had stuck a sticker on top of the origami for this box, which was a fox. I really wanted to work on that but getting the sticker off the box without ruining the paper underneath proved impossible.


So, even though as usual the Kuwaiti customs had opened the outer box they didn't open the tissue paper and my stuff was nice and neatly settled in its place... as it should be.




Papergang this month has partnered with Tree aid and every 4 Papergang boxes sold one tree will be planted. So I am happy that my purchase is helping to plant trees across African drylands. Now let us get into the stuff in the box.


This brass ruler is pretty well made and quite substantial. I was thinking that I needed to get a small ruler for my planner and this saved me the time to go looking for one that I liked. It's retail price is 9.95 pounds.

Next up is a greeting card which says Happy Birthday. It was designed by Susan Castillo and was printed in the UK. I love the design! The retail price is 2.50 pounds.


This is a freebie. The calendar was designed by Susan Castillo and was printed in the UK. This is what I love using as my monthly view in my planner.



Finally, this beautiful linen notebook also designed by Susan Castillo. It is an A5 size, which is my preferred size for all my notebooks and its retail price is 12.95 pounds. What I love most about it is that it is not dated so I can use it anytime. And since starting next month I've decided to separate my planner from my diary this is going to come in handy.

Total cost of the box: 25.40 pounds.
Total paid: 11.90 pounds.

So basically, the box contents are over twice what I paid for it. Good value for good quality and very useful stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment