Thursday, August 3, 2017

Indigo Artbox July 2017

          The inspiration for this box of Indigo Artbox is Paul Cezanne, and as usually you can find a short video about Cezanne on indigoartbox.com under the videos tab.



          Because this box was inspired by Paul Cezanne, acrylics is the name of the game. I'm glad they've moved off from pastels...I just could not get into them. I love acrylics almost as much as I love watercolors.


          So what does this box contain:

          The pouch has a set of acrylic paints which are semi matte. The colors included are Scarlett, Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, and Phthalo blue. Their brand is Mont Marte Satin, which I've never actually heard about...so yay for new products (at least to me). They are 18 ml each. The pouch also contained a number 10 Mont Marte gallery series paint brush. The bristles are really soft.


          The package also contains a color wheel, which I am glad for because color mixing is something I am still working on and trying to get right.


          Finally, there was an envelop which has two inspirational art cards with prints from Paul Cezanne's works. And some sketch papers and canvas papers.




          I can't wait to try out the new paints and the color wheel. This should be right up my alley as opposed to the pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment