Friday, June 23, 2017

V. Paperie June 2017

This box from V.Paperie had an interesting theme: Create for you!



Once you open the tissue paper you are bombarded with bright beautiful colours.


The reason for the box is the greeting cards and that is where I'm going to start. There are three cards by V.Paperie, one says "Happy Father's Day", the second says "Happy Birthday" and the third has no sentiment which means it can be used for any occasion. The fourth one though is the most interesting to me. It is a "Create Your Own Card" sort of thing so I can't wait to turn it into a project. I tried to find out the cost for these specific cards but couldn't find them anywhere so I looked for similar ones. They range between 2 and 6 dollars so I decided to go for the middle road of 3 dollars each: approximate cost for all four is 12 dollars.


Next up is a small sketchbook. The paper is pretty sturdy and its size is 5.2in x 4in. Again I could not find a price for this specific one but I found something similar for around 3 to 5 dollars.


I think this next item is my favourite of the whole box. It is Johanna Basford's Secret Garden colouring book but instead of pages, it is actually 20 postcards that you can colour yourself and send.  This book costs 4.97 new on Amazon.com. 




My second favourite item in the box and the final one is a bundle of markers. These are BAZIC 12 Fine Line Washable Watercolor Markers. They are conical tipped which means you can draw fine lines and they are water-based and bleed resistant. On Amazon.com they cost 4.33 dollars. 


The box almost comes up to 25 dollars, which is what I paid for it. I like this box more than I liked last month's offerings. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, so glad I found your blog!! We are so happy you like our V. Paperie boxes!!

    ReplyDelete