Friday, June 16, 2017

Holly Journal June 2017 Box

          I always look forward to the Holly Journal box because I know I'm going to get something interesting in the form of the journal, but this month's box, I think, went that extra mile. So let's get into the box.




          The first thing to come out the box was the list of items in the box and a list of quotes that was included in the journal. The reason the quotes were included was that they were written in artistic font and might not be easy to read. 

       
          This is one of the bonus items in the box. It is a beautiful tote bag and I forsee myself carrying it around to put all my supplies in.



          While the theme of the box is "Picnic Perfect" I would say based on the items here it is more like ladybugs ☺ I love the ladybug stickers and one of them is actually a magnet. The three pens are also cute though I have to say I've gotten that white pen in three other boxes so far. 😆







          Finally, the journal, and as usual I love all the different "pages" included between its covers. I love using the journals as art/junk journals and the pages make that so easy! Another awesome box from Holly Journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment