Monday, June 19, 2017

Papergang Box

The Papergang box this month proudly supports Bumblebee Conservation Trust.


At the back of every Papergang box there is an origami project, so this month I decided to try it out.


I fussy cut the bumblebee and then put it together.







I had a lot of fun doing it and also a moment of losing myself in a small project that didn't need too much thought or planning. Now let us get into the box itself.


I was kind of surprised to find the box intact and not really opened. I'm guessing that because it was Ramadan no one wanted to really work 😏



So the first things that I noticed were the pencil and the postcards. They were both designed by Amy Lesko and the postcards were printed in the UK. The pencil costs 0.50 pence while the postcards were 2.25 pounds. There was also a Riso printed calendar designed by Amy Lesko and it is an extra in the box.

The final item in the box is an A5 felt Notebook with 3 inserts designed by Amy Lesko and it costs 12.95 pounds.




The box costs around 12 pounds so the cost of the items in the box exceed the amount I paid for it. Anyone who knows me knows I love notebooks and so this box is a big hit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment