Monday, June 12, 2017

Planner Society Box

          This is a box that I've gotten twice before and have a love/hate relationship with. I like a few things that come in the box but have no use for others. The things that I like in the box keep me coming back.
          This is basically a subscription for people who use planners. It is a monthly kit for putting together your planner inserts for the month. It is crafty and it has a lot of interesting pieces and a lot of useless ones. Let me start this with a caveat. I don't use all of these supplies in the way they are intended. My planner is pretty much not your typical affair. It is very minimalist with almost no stickers or inserts. It is basically a diary/reminder with dotted/plain A5 pages and that is pretty much it. What I do use from the box are the crafty supplies for my other journal, which is an art journal, and my mixed media art. I won't open all the supplies but I will tell you about them. So let us get into the box itself.



So as usual, the customs officials got into my package. This time they didn't do much damage. 👀


          I love washi tape, and this box contained two. One of which goes with the theme of the box, which will be obvious soon.


          The packet on the left is a memo pad, it isn't very practical but it could be used to mark places or to write VERY short notes. The package on the right is, of course, a stamp...can you guess the theme? I love to use the stamps in my mixed media pieces. I might stamp with archival ink and then use watercolours or markers to colour it.




          These are, of course, stickers and section/page flags. Each of the boxes I have gotten before included something like that. These I might use in my planner, but more often then not they end up in a mixed media pieces or in my art journal, which is pretty eclectic. 


          This is something I've not seen before in their boxes (at least in the ones I've gotten so far). These are pockets. They are small and I'm not sure how useful they will be but I might use them in a different way to what they were intended for.



A pen, and a journal charm. I can always use a pen and the journal charm...you guessed it, other uses. 😛




          A paper clip, craft paper and ephemera, these are a few of my favourite things... yes I use these seriously in my art journal and mixed media pieces so I always love getting them. 
          I have to admit, I liked this box more than last month's box. There were a lot more things in this that I could use and repurpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment