Monday, June 5, 2017

Owlcrate (May Box)

          It looks like customs had opened my box and at least misplaced the card that tells me where the items in the box came from. So I had to look at the unboxing done by the curators of the box so that I don't make any mistakes.


          The first thing you see as you look into the box is a bobble head (yes, I'm old-fashioned). There are 7 different ones, and I got Captain America. I love Captain America ☺And this Funko is adorable. The funko comes from www.Funko.com


          The next thing I saw was the candy bag only I thought it was actual coffee and I got a little excited, but then I realised that it was coffee candy from Käfē. There was also a pen which looks kind of fun. It has six different coloured inks. The pen comes from Ooly, and there are a few different styles. The two buttons were designed by the Owlcrate team.


          There was a container with Wonder Woman written on it. It turns out it is a cute candle from the Dio Candle Company called Adorable Size Candle, and it was designed by the Owlcrate team. It is also an exclusive item.


          Just one more item before I get to the reason for the box and all its accessories. An exclusive Chapter One Excerpt from authors Leila Del Duca and Kit Seaton from their graphic novel Afar. It looks really interesting and it comes from Image Comics.


          Finally, the book. It has an Owlcrate exclusive cover, and as with all the books from Owlcrate it comes with a signed bookplate and a letter from the author which is very sweet. 

      
          It also comes with an art print illustrated by the author herself. I think it has something to do with the book so I guess I'll find out after I read it!


          As usual, no Owlcrate box is complete without the theme of the next box, so without further ado...


No comments:

Post a Comment