Monday, April 17, 2017

V. Paperie April 2017 Box

          This is the second box I got from V. Paperie and for the second time, I am not disappointed. April is Letter Writing Month and the people at V. Paperie have put together a box to reflect that. But I'm getting ahead of myself. My holding box service has been very erratic in bringing me my boxes of late and I was worried that my V. Paperie box would not arrive, but it did.



Of course, Kuwait customs had to take a peak. I'm starting to think that they like taking a look at my boxes. 😏 But what really caught my eye was the poem that the curators of the box included to tell me (well, the recipient of the box anyway) what the theme of the box for this month is.


I do find the second line of the poem a bit ironic since I've been waiting on letters from International Correspondence Writing Month...that was in February. But that has nothing to do with the box. ONWARDS!


I laughed so hard when I saw these stickie notes. They so sound like me when I am not in the mood for anything. Who knew? Stickie notes with character 😆


Paper Mate Flair (M) in blue this time. I say this time because in a previous box (the Robert Mason Box) I'd gotten the yellow one. I'm enjoying that, I might just end up with the whole collection and save myself the trouble of ordering them 😜



I always look forward to the cards that come in this box. They are usually very pretty and varied enough to be useful and these were no exception. I especially liked the one with the typewriter. I seem to have an obsession with them.



Look at that beauty! The journal is sturdy and has a beautiful cover. I love the feel of the paper and that it is lined. It looks very elegant.


Another amazing box from V. Paperie. You can find them on cratejoy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment