Monday, April 10, 2017

Holly Journals April 2017 Box

          I was really looking forward to the Holly Journals box to arrive. I wanted to see what sort of journal the curator was going to include this time. So when it arrived, I was very excited. As usual, Kuwait customs had to take a look inside but they only got as far as opening the box this time. 


          Well, I opened it the rest of the way and the first thing I saw was the information packet. The packet includes a page for April prompts, a page that explains what is in the box and a page that explains how the box came together, plus a little something extra.


  
          If you are interested in finding out in advance what is in the box here is a closer look at the information page. The theme of the box is Spring Ride.


          As you can see at the bottom of the page, that little bit of extra I talked about was a packet of daisy seeds and a garden marker. I'm not much of a gardener but I do know someone who is and she will love to have this packet of seeds, so they already have a home. As to the garden marker? I'm going to use that as a bookmark 😊.



          Now let us get to the good stuff. The reason for the box and the centrepiece, which is the journal. It was wrapped on its own in a really pretty tissue paper, which of course, I am saving. 



Drum roll, please...


Look at this pretty! Also, check out the video below for a look inside.



What I forgot to show at the end of that video is the pretty pocket on the back cover of the journal. It also included a bookmark.



I think I'm in love with this journal. 😍

          Okay, now it is time to fawn over the pens in this box. The box included three pens. One pen I am familiar with, the Sakura GellyRoll Star. The colour of the ink is grey with glitter in it. It writes like a dream, very smooth. The second pen is a Purple-happy day pen (the pink one with polka-dots), and as the name suggests it has purple ink. It has a really thin head, sort of like a Micron Pigma pen. Finally, the third pen is a Mr.Rabbit pen...never heard of it, but it has cute bunny ears. It's filled with black ink.


          Finally, we have two more items in the box. The first is the journal bling, which is really cute and very indicative of spring, and the second item is an envelope full of paperclips and stickers.




      
          Another amazing journal from Holly Journals and a good selection of pens and embellishments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment