Friday, January 4, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - Relaxation box

I seem to always be saying that I am a little behind with my boxes but it is so true! Anyway, this is the November box from Inspire Me Korea and its theme is Relaxation. 



In every box there is the Inspire Me Korea magazine and this issue is entitled Relax. It has secret tips to embrace the best you. The issue is about how Koreans relax and find joy in the simple things in life.


For me the highlight of every box is the sheet mask. This time it is Jeju Natural Aloe Mask and it is supposed to soothe and moisturize. I have to admit, I’m addicted to Korean sheet masks. I’ve tried other ones from known brands but I always come back to the ones made in Korea no matter what brand they are.


I saw this exact eye mask on a reality show worn by a Korean celebrity to bed. This is a Soft Panda sleeping mask.


Rabbit socks, soft and cute. Also exactly my size 😬




Cosmic bookmark with “Everything will be alright” in English on one side and Korean on the other. The bookmark is a collaboration between Inspire Me Korea and calligrapher Jang Hyeon Ju.




Finally, no Inspire Me Korea box is complete without snacks. In this box we have tea and crackers. The tea came with two flavors, Green or Buckwheat tea, I got the Green Tea. And for the crackers, it was either Sweet Potato or Cosmos sweet potato, I got the Cosmos sweet potato. Can’t wait to try them both.





No comments:

Post a Comment