Sunday, January 13, 2019

Neko Box - Autumn Cats

This Neko Box is all about autumn cats. From the Japanese cultural aspect, this box includes some knowledge about Community cats and Temple cats.





The first thing that caught my eye in this box was the ornament cat. It is designed to bring good luck and fortune into a person's life (need!).



The mini Maple dish was the cutest thing ever! It comes in 3 different colors mine was green. 



The sleeping cat dish is very charming and would be a great way to display snacks. There are three different designs, the one I got I dubbed “the smug cat”.



The happy cat bowl makes me happy, it holds soup and rice really well and is pleasant to look at.





I have to admit, I still have not opened the Autumn Flower Cloth but the material is really beautiful and light.



Finally, the postcard. That card is giving me ideas for a mixed media painting and I can’t wait to start when I have time.












No comments:

Post a Comment