Sunday, January 20, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - Pamper Me Box

This box is a one off box that has nothing to do with the monthly subscription and being the nut that I am for Korean skin products I just had to have it. The theme for this box is “Pamper Me Beauty Box”. 




So the first thing that came out of the box, besides the information magazine was the Sheet Masks. I think I may be addicted to those. I use them 3 times a week and they are awesome because of how easy they are to use and get rid of once it is all done. There is no mess no need to wash your face after and my skin seems to love them. There was 5 masks in the box, three of which come from Secret Nature. The first is the Coconut mask which is supposed to nourish and revitalize tired looking skin. The second is the Green Tea mask which is supposed to prevent the evaporation of moisture while nourishing the skin, and finally, the Strawberry mask which is supposed to soothe and relieve the skin while brightening the skin tone. The other two masks are from Rapha Peri and Sesamis. The Rapha Peri Korean Cactus mask is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and circulation enhancing mask. The Sesamis Ginseng mask will nourish and moisturize tired skin.    




The other products that I am very excited about in the box are the three skin care products. I am always on the look out for a good cleansing foam and a good peeling gel so I can’t wait to try these products. The peeling gel comes from Secret Nature while the cleansing foam and the Natural Aqua Mist come from Sesamis.



No comments:

Post a Comment