Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Zakka Kit - Autumn Forest


I’m loving the autumn themes of these boxes. This is the second box with this theme. 


This is a post-it set from Greenflash, the design is all about mushrooms. I love using these as page markers to mark pages I come back to over and over again. 


These stickers are really cute! I love all the colors involved especially the gold and orange red.


This mini envelope is giving me ideas for a mixed media project. Or it could possibly be used for notecards on presents. 


This is a B6 notebook, it is just the right size to right your thoughts but small enough to fit in your bag or folder. 




I love using these for short notes to the people I’m close to and love. And they look so pretty and clean!




The color on this washi tape is so rich! I love the design of the squirrel on it.


Do I really need to talk about Signo pens? They write smoothly on almost any paper and this one is gold...

As usual, the Zakka Kit does not disappoint!








No comments:

Post a Comment