Friday, December 28, 2018

Zakka Kit - Edo Cats

The theme for this Zakka Kit is Edo Cats.



          I’m always interested in what supplies this box has because I can use them in many ways. The first thing that came out of the box was the Edo Fabric Pouch. I can use it to store a few pens that I need when I go to work or on a trip.



          Next up is the Edo Cats postcard by Galen Sta:Ful. This card can either be used as a print or as a postcard.



          I love the tiny note cards they sometimes include in the boxes, I sometimes use them to add special thoughts to my journal. The Cat Notecards are by Classiky and Mihoko Seki.



          I’m drowning in small notebooks but I still love it when I get them...yes I may be addicted. This is a Sou Sou Patterns Notebook by Galen Sta:Ful.



          No Zakka Kit is complete without Washi Tape and this box is no different.



          Finally, this double-sided pen from Mitsubishi. It is brown with one end being thick and the other thin.










No comments:

Post a Comment