Saturday, August 4, 2018

Spotlight Stationery -June 2018

The theme for this box is “All That Glitters” and the box insides looked all goldy...



I’m going to start with the personalized envelope and the pretty postcards inside. I’m loving the simple yet beautiful art on these postcards.




         
This box has two beautiful notebooks, the first is by Spotlight Stationery and is a pocket notebook.




       
 The second notebook is a Ventaglio Rosso “Flexis”. 



       
I love me some washi tape and this one is really cute.






       
Finally a batch of pens, a pencil, and some cute paper clips.



As usual, the price of this box includes a donation to From Me To You , a charity which encourages people to write letters to cancer patients. I'm loving the feel of the notebooks and using the pens well.




No comments:

Post a Comment