Friday, July 27, 2018

Large Kpop/drama Project: Introduction

          For a while now I've been thinking about starting a Kpop/drama project. I've been a fan of both since the late 1990s. After thinking about it for a while I decided to start with my favorite Kpop groups and move on to dramas after I finish with those. The next thing I thought about was the logistics.  I wanted a system where I can move pages around and add to them as the group has new activities. Finally, I settled on the disc bound system of journaling using the William Hannah products, papers and the archival system. All that was left was to think about what I wanted to include in the journals, and this is what I settled on:

  • Cover page
  • History of the group
    • current and previous members
    • debute date and background story
    • activities
  • Albums
    • songs
    • date of release
    • pictures of covers
  • Member fact sheets
    • personal information
    • position in group
    • solo albums
    • original sound tracks
    • TV appearances
  • List of favorite songs from each album
    • translations of songs
          The information will come from their websites, and youtube videos made about them, and I'll be getting some stickers from sites like eBay, Etsy, and Redbubble, as well as making my own using my trusty Xyron Create A Sticker machine, my selphyie canon printer, and my mini bluetooth printer which prints black and white stickers. Here are some examples of stickers I already bought...



My first project will be the Kpop group VIXX. I’m almost done with the pages and it has been a great way to learn what works and what doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment