Friday, August 10, 2018

KPOP Project 01: VIXX

          In a previous post, Large Kpop/drama Project: Introduction, I tased about how I wanted to put together information packets for the Kpop groups that I Stan, so with out further ado here is my first attempt. I decided to start out with VIXX.

1. Cover pages and some information on the group as a whole.




2. The group and subunit albums and the songs included in them.



3. Individual member pages and their solo works.



4. Translations of my favorite songs in each album along with some posters related to them.




Things I figured out while doing this project:

          While doing this project I figured out that though getting stickers for the cover it was best to look for pictures on the internet and add them to the pages as I was writing using my Word or Pages programs because my handwriting wasn't always that great and I can't leave space on the typed pages for the stickers that I had. So some of my pages look a bit awkward. 
          Don't just sit down and research and write at the same time, do the research and plan out exactly what you want to have on your pages before you actually sit down to do that. You'll waste less papers this way and you will like what you have as a final project better.

No comments:

Post a Comment