Friday, August 17, 2018

The Zakka Kit - June 2018

          The June Zakka Kit had a “Summer Days” theme. The wrapping paper as usual looked really interesting. 



           Of course the first thing I noticed was that there was no card the usually tells me what is in the box so I tried to find everything on their website. 
          The first thing to come out of the box was the washi tape. It is a Blue Girl washi tape by Classiky and Mihoko Seki. I love the color and the fact that it is not a thin role of tape.


          The next two things are the marker and the pencil. The Pen is a Zig Clean Brush Pen by Kuretake Zig. They are usually sold as a set I got the purple colored one. The Uni Colored Pencil from Mitsubishi Pencil usually come in a 36 pencil pack. The color I got was green.


          These papers a Tsubame Bird Washi Paper by Classiky and Sekihandou. I have so many ideas running in my head about what to do with them.


          This Noble notebook is really cute. I’m going to keep it in my hand bag for notes on the go.


          I love the texture of the origami papers (there are 4). They are so colorful and I can’t wait to work on them in my mixed media projects.


          Finally, there are cutesy fish stickers, washi Goldfish, there are supposed to be four but I only found two of differing sizes.


          This was a cute box from the Zakka Kit people as usual I’m loving all the things in there that fire my imagination.







No comments:

Post a Comment