Friday, August 24, 2018

New subscription Alert!! Neko Box - Kissaten Coffee


          This is my first Neko Box. I get the Zakka Kit from the same company though and I love it. The theme for this box is Kissaten Coffee.  The first thing that I saw as I opened my box was the information booklet. 




          Inside the booklet there is the information on what is inside the box, information about the Kissaten Culture and information on an antique cafe. On the back of the booklet there are two recipes, one for coffee and one for cake.



          Then I opened the wrapping and took at the first item; Asanoha Cotton Cloth by Seirai Gokachi. I love the material of the cloth!


          The next two items are linked together. A coffee cup and its saucer, both of them striped, by Tokusa. There are three colors dark blue, rich brown and cream. I got the brown one. 




          The next item is really cute. It is a two-color Glazed Mini Bowl by Tasai Kitchen. It either comes in blue or cream, mine is blue and it is used to either serve sweets or sugar. 


          Finally, a Kissaten Art Print by Neko Box. It is printed on Japanese paper. It arrived a little crumbled but nothing that can’t be fixed.



          Overall, I’m very please with my first Neko box. I love my coffee cup and saucer as well as the mini bowl and cloth. The print is really pretty too.





No comments:

Post a Comment