Friday, September 1, 2017

V. Paperie August 2017

          The theme of this V.Paperie box is very obviously travel and letter writing to travel worthy places. The box as usual has some cards and a writing tool then something extra. So let us get into the box...as usual the Kuwait customs like to take a peek at what is inside...


          The first item to come out of the package is a box of cards and envelopes. The box contains 8 folded cards and their matching envelopes. There are 4 designs and 2 cards of each design. Each design represents a country: France, Italy, Spain and England. 


          What do you need to send said cards? Stamps of course and the package contained unused vintage stamps ready to be used. They are enough postage to use for one standard 1 oz. First Class Letter. They are by Frankie & Claude. The package also included one Le Pen fine pen in blue ink.



          If you are anything like me then this next item is going to make your day. When I travel, the part I hate most is packing my bags. I always end up forgetting something. This notepad with its packing checklist is something I see myself using to make my life easier and not forget anything.




I really enjoyed the simplicity and the practicality of this package from V.Paperie.

No comments:

Post a Comment