Thursday, September 28, 2017

Spotlight Stationery

          I find it extremely funny that everytime I get a Spotlight Stationery box I say, “this is my favorite box yet”. Every month the box either has unique stuff that I have never seen before or something really beautiful that fills me with joy...this box is no different. The theme of the box is RETRO and there are some awesome things to look at so let us go! Errr, one more thing. If you purchase the stationery box from Spotlight Stationery the price includes a donation to Gloucestershire Young Carers  This is an charity that provides a range of services to young carers and their families. So not only are you getting awesome stuff but you are helping other people too. And now for the box. 



          One of the things I love about these boxes is they always have a personalize envelope and inside are beautiful cards by different artists. 



Here is the information for each card.



I think my favorite is the one by Adam Forster.

          I’ve been meaning to tryout some Rodia paper because I’ve heard a lot about it and here is my opportunity to do so. This notebook is an A5 with 64 pages/ 32 sheets of Clairefontaine 90gsm paper, lined. Made in France. 



          How do you make Maya happy? Why send her pretty pens of course. These are a set of Kikkerland Metal Retro ballpoint pens, 1 mm, medium point, and writes in black ink. They are from the Netherlands.



          I really thought this was going to be one of those address books because it had Telephone Directory on it but it only had graph paper inside. However, I fell in love with the tiny little notebook with lined pages. They are by Cavallini and come from the USA. 





           Finally, there is a beautiful greeting card and stickers from Colcards. They specialize in arts, crafts, and retro advertising images and they are based in the UK. 





          I couldn’t be more happy with this box if I tried but then Spotlight Stationery rarely (if ever) have disappointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment