Friday, September 22, 2017

Two boxes

          So today I have two boxes to review. The first is the Planner Society box and the second is a new subscription that I am trying out. Of course, as with any subscription box that I get, Kuwaiti customs must take a looksee. So let us start with the Planner Society. 


          So this is a subscription that is all about crafting for your planner and as with every box they sent so far the designs used are very inspiring...but mostly I use their supplies for my mixed media compositions rather than my planner. 












          As you can see from the pictures shown there are a couple of washi tapes, some puffy stickers and some normal ones, some beautiful cardstock paper, some die cuts, dividers, journaling cards, planner paperclips, a small memo pad and a pen. All of the stuff in the box is going into my stash box which is running low on a lot of things. 

          Now I'm going to talk about the Pocket Notbooks box. It has a theme of "Probably..." and a donation of 1 pound is made to the Literacy Trust for every box sold. The box itself is pretty simple. It has two packs of three small notebooks. The first pack is called Playtype Backpocket Notebook. The notebooks are 90 x 130 mm and have 48 pages each. They come from Copenhagen.


          The second pack of notebooks are the same size but they come from the USA and are called Public Supply and they also have 48 pages each but the pages are ruled.


          There were also some extra goodies in the box. Two dog shaped paperclips one small magnet and a sticker. 


I'm going to enjoy putting these small notebooks to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment