Monday, September 25, 2017

Papergang Box No. 18

          Box no. 18 from Papergang is really pretty and useful. The designer for this box is Gemma Correll. The box has 5 items and the main color is red. 







          From the moment I unwrapped the package I was very excited about the items in the box. They were things that I use a lot for my work and my research. The first thing that I looked at was a pack of three pens.  Not just any pens but really cute ones LOL.



          Of course you can’t have pens without having something to use them with so there was post-it notes and an A-5 notepad. Also very cute...and red!





          There was also a set of stickers, which I am totally in love with! It has bunnies and cats and books...just a few of my favorite things.



Finally, there is a beautiful Greeting Card.



I think this is my favorite of all the Papergang boxes I’ve gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment