Monday, August 28, 2017

Papergang Box No. 17

          This is perhaps the first time that a Papergang box left me thinking...uh? It is not that the quality of the goods was bad or even that they put in things that I wouldn't use it was just...meh. So without further ado let me get into the box.
          As usual the cover of the box is beautiful and there is the paper origami project on the back. As usual Aramex had covered it with a sticker and I can't put it together.



          So when I unwrapped the package in the middle of the box I kept thinking hmmmm...I wonder why it feels weird.


          So basically, there is one large pencil case (12.95 pounds), 1 washi tape (2.50 pounds), 1 pencil (50 pence), 1 greeting card (2.50 pounds), and one Riso printed calendar all designed by OHH DEER.






          As you can see there is nothing wrong with the items and they are all of good quality I just..I didn't like the design of the pencil case, and I felt like it and the pencil were sort of out of place with the rest of the items that all go together design wise. But that is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment