Friday, August 18, 2017

Planner Society

          I'm slowly getting into all the interesting things the Planner Society sends me each month. I don't always use them for my planners and that is what makes them awesome. 



          As usual the box had an asortment of items like stamps, stickers, die cuts, glitter or sequens and of course crafting cardstock paper. So let's get into the box.



          The first item to come out of the box is a pack of journaling cards. I've never used them as such but I have cut them up and used the pictures or quotes on them.



          Next up are two cute items that I see myself giving to my little cousins. A little pouch which could be used for a multitude of things like storing pens or make up. Also four hair pins. 






          I always love the stamps, die cuts, memo pads dividers and stamps. I think there are two themes happening here, pineapples and flowers. 



          Finally, the craft papers. Each box comes with an assortment and this one is no different. I always love getting them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment