Monday, August 21, 2017

Holly Journals August 2017

          So this is going to be my final Holly Journals box for a little while. I need to use up all the journals I got from them before I can go back to re-activating my subscription. The theme of the box is Day at the Beach.


   
  

          So I'm going to start with the bonus gifts in the box. The first is assorted Salt Water Taffies (as seen above), and the second is a beach bracelet.


          The box also included an embellishment pack that had paper clips and name tags, journal jewelry and a Le Pen in blue.





          Finally, we get to the real jewel of the box, which is the journal. As usual it has a beautiful cover and an assortment of pages in different textures and types. These journals can be used as diaries, or art journals. I tend to use them as art journals.


No comments:

Post a Comment