Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Monthly Update August

          Last month I talked about wanting to journal more because I lost track of time and also memories. So July with the exception of a couple of days I kept up my bullet journalling and journaled a little. This month I’m hoping to do more journalling wise.
          My trackers in my journal is the part I kept up with the most and it helped me keep on track. 



This month I added the same exact tracker. 



Yeah, I love that little sticker 🤣 

I decided to go with a simple theme for the title page. 



The line drawings are actually stamps. I was going to color them but I like the whole black and white theme.
          My Powersheet notebook is the one where I really did a lot of work as usual. I Love the tending sheet page and the calendar was a lot of help. I also added the small goals that I finished during the month and it has been motivating!




I’ve also loved the separate calendars for tasks divided by topic so I’ve used that again this month. 


As usual I’ve worked on my month in review. 


I also put together my tending sheet and calendar for this month and made specific goals for this month. 






I really am enjoying my Power Sheet journal. I’m about 95% sure I will be getting one for next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment