Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Thoughts on my journal (Part 2)

          I was going to give you a break from my journalling madness this week but...oh well! I continued thinking over the structure of my journal moving forward and I decided that I liked the idea of a goal refresh every three months. However, not all the questions were meaningful to me so here is what I came up with: 


I simplified the questions and streamlined them and kept the Word For the Next Three Months portion.
          Next I looked at the upfront work that you have to do at the beginning of each year. And again lots of things just did not resonate with me and needed to be removed or streamlined so this is what my upfront work is going to look like:


Next I looked at the section where you develop an action plan for your goals and this is what I came up with:


And that is it. My thoughts on the new setup are done. I will try the monthly setup and see what works what needs to be changed and what needs to be dropped and when the time comes I will do the same for the yearly setup. I’m also in the mood to add color and stuff but that could change 😂  



No comments:

Post a Comment