Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Happy Birthday to the Best Family in the World

Today is our family’s 6th birthday. And despite a limited small minded few we are the best fandom(family) in the world. 

꧁Happy Birthday EXO-Ls꧂
And just to show how much our boys love us we got messages from most of them. 




Even though he is serving his time in the military our leadernim still sent us a beautiful message.



I swear we stand dorks, but they are our dorks and we love them. 


I was so happy to hear from Chen. I was so worried that we wouldn’t hear from him today. He still got some hateful messages on his post but the majority were positive. EXOLACE-Cafe are not going to ruin this day for us.



Our healing Unicorn and the China sheep didn’t forget us today. But then we knew he wouldn’t.



I’m so looking forward to his solo debut, our cute bear!



I love that we got two messages from Chanyeol. We love him double too. 

Chanyeol’s message on Instagram




This baby is cuter than cute...what?! He is taller than me? You think I care? He is still the baby!

Xuimin and DO are in the military too but unlike Suho who is doing community service because of his eye sight, they are in actual camps so I was not expecting to hear from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment