Friday, June 28, 2019

Kpop Haul #1

          A while back I decided that I was going to share my obsessions with you all and one of these obsessions is Kpop as you all already know. Now I'm not going to show you all my Kpop collection just the ones that happen to be relevant with what I am writing about. However, I am going to share with you my hauls from the end of last year until this month in chunks lol. Then whenever I do get something I'll share it at the end of the month as a monthly summary. So let's start!

SEASON'S GREETINGS 2019

          I want to start with the Seasons Greetings from EXO for 2019. The theme for the Season's Greetings is obviously the Zodiac. 



This is the cover of the box that the Greetings came in.



The cover of the Accordion Calendar that goes from January 2019 to June 2019.





The inside of the Calendar.



The cover of the Accordion Calendar that goes from July 2019 to December 2019.





The inside of the Calendar.

          What I loved most about this calendar that it is perforated and you can detach each picture/month from the rest of the calendar. 



A box of picture cards.


The cards inside the box above.

          These cards are as large as the palm of your hand and behind each picture, there are a few words by EXO members.




This is a DVD that contains the behind the scenes of the process of taking the pictures for the calendar and Season Greetings from the members.





Desk calendar with gorgeous pictures of the members. This is the picture for June...my Xuimin...I hope you are well and healthy in the military! 



I'm a journal junky and I love this diary. It has a month at a view and them weekly view on the next pages.





These were some of the pictures at the end of the diary. 



Whoever had the idea to make these stickers, 감사합니다! They are so cute and I'm looking for the perfect opportunity to use them.





Finally, these are almost A4 sized pictures of the members. They are all gorgeous and of course good quality. I loved this set of Season's greetings!

DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO

          In November EXO's Fifth Album dropped. It was called Don't Mess Up My Tempo and it is made up of 10 original songs and the title song (Don't Mess Up My Temo) was also sung in Chinese where Lay was also included. The album came in four different versions: Allegro, Moderato, Andante, and Vivace, named after types of tempo. I wasn't sure how to show you the albums so I'm just going to post the cover, the first page, a random page from the book and the post card and card that I got with each album.

Andante:


Andante Cover


First Page of the picture book.


Card and Postcard: D.O.


Random Page: Baekhyun

Moderato:


Cover of Moderato


First page of the picture book.


Card and Postcard: Chanyeol


Random Page: Sehun

Allegro:



Cover of Allegro


First page of the picture book.


Card and Postcard: Suho


Random Page from the picture book: Xuimin

Vivace: This is the only album with Lay in the cover picture and his picture in the picture book.


Cover of Vivace


First page of the picture book


The card: Kai.
This album only had a card in it, 
perhaps it is not a first press...not sure.


Unlike all the other albums this wasn't a random selection, I specifically looked for Lay's picture.

LOVE SHOT

Love Shot is the Fifth Album Repackaged. It was released in December. The album has three original songs and the title song (Love Shot) sung in Chinese. There are 2 versions of this album: Love and Shot.

Love Version:


Cover of Love Version


First page of the picture book


Card: D.O.


Random page in the picture book: D.O. and Xuimin

Shot Version:


Cover of Shot version


First page of the picture book


Card: Chanyeol


Random page from the picture book: Chanyeol and D.O. 

These albums were my end of year haul from EXO. I'm in love with both albums and when I start sharing about EXO later on I will share more about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment