Monday, June 10, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - June Café Box

   Yesterday I finished the last of the snacks from the last Inspire Me Korea box (yep I can make those suckers last) and was REALLY looking forward to the snacks in this box but I got something better. Let’s get into it!


          The first things that came out of the box were all made of paper. There was the Inspire Me Korea magazine about cafés. I love reading those magazine because they are so informative about what is going on in Korea in that month and about aspects of Korean culture. The interviews included are always interesting. There was a signed exclusive postcard of BTS and songwriter Melanie Fontana. She wrote Boy with Luv and Euphoria. I’m sure you all know I’m not a BTS Stan but I like some of their songs and this is an awesome item to have. There was also the language card which is focused on Café culture. 





          Next out of the box was a Rose Heart sheet mask (or the other option would have been a cactus mask) and a cute French fries pencil case. 




          Next came two things that I think took the place of Korean snacks and I am fine with that. Tea and coffee. I’m okay with tea, but I am a coffee addict and proud of it. I love the Korean coffee mixes for cold coffee since they have milk in them.




          The final three items are all Kpop merch. There was two badges: Stray Kids “we goin’ Higher” and BTS “Boy With Luv” . There was also a set of NCT127 photo cards. I loved all of these!







          This was a great box in terms of Kpop merchandise, café and COFFEE!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment