Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - July Seoul Box

          As usual, I was waiting for this box to appear in my mailbox, so when it came I opened it right away. At first I was concerned with how little it seems that the box had compared to previous boxes but I was too hastey with my thoughts. The stuff in the box were so worth what I paid for it and then some.



          I collect these magazines. They have so much interesting information about beauty, music, culture and history and this issue was all about the history of Seoul, and the beautiful places that you can find around it right now.


          I really love these language cards. They have so much good information on how to say something and it is aimed at the beginner, the intermediate and the advanced speaker. This time it is about modern Korean slang.


          Kpop merch is appearning more and more in the boxes and I love it. This time it is from one of my favorite groups, Monsta X. I can see myself at a Monsta X concert carrying this.


          I LOVE THESE POLAROIDS! They show beautiful scenes from Seoul and some of its historical and famous sights. It makes me want to see them all the more.


          No Inspire Me Korean box is complete without the sheet masks, I've used this one before and I love it. I always look forward to these masks because they are easy to use and get rid off and also they are very hydrating and beneficial for the skin.

 
          I feel like this gem is worth the price of the box without all the other goodies in it. It has 187 pages of colorful information on each district of Seoul and the most important places in them. It also has some historical information and useful phrases and websites that can be of help to the tourists.


          SNACKS! Need I say more? Always delicious, always interesting and always something new for me to dream about finding here in Kuwait. We do have 2 Korean markets here but they don't have everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment