Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Zakka Kit - May 2018

          I'm a little behind on some boxes, so please forgive me. Now on to the box. The theme for the May box was Kokeshi! Kokeshi are hand-crafted dolls.

          Every Zakka Kit comes wrapped in amazing wrapping paper which I have used as part of multi-media projects as well as to wrap gifts. This kit is no different.





          The kit has Kokeshi Memo Pad, Classiky Kokeshi Washi tape, Kokeshi stickers, Kokeshi mini stamp, red ink pad, Kokeshi stamp stickers, and Kokeshi Sakura postcard. So let us look at them individually.

          Kokeshi Memo Pad by Green Flash has four different colorful vintage Kokeshi pages. The pages a smooth and sturdy.





          Classiky Kokeshi washi tape by Classiky and Yonagadou, I got the pink version but there is also a blue one.



          Kokeshi stickers by Mindwave and they come in three different designs. I don't know what the other two designs look like but this is what the one I got looks like.





          The next two items go together, the stamp and the ink pad are both by Kodomo No Kao.




          The four stamp stickers are so cute! They are by Classiky and Mihoko Seki and they are deliberately made to look like large vintage stamps.



          And finally, a Kokeshi Sakura postcard by Frontia. There were two different designs and this is the one I got. 


          I love my Zakka Kits, they always have things that I will definitely use whether in everyday situations or art.

No comments:

Post a Comment