Saturday, July 21, 2018

OwlCrate - June 2018

          The moment I opened this box I felt refreshed like I’d been to the beach. The cheat sheet on the top was really beautiful. 


          At first glance, even before looking at the cheat sheet for information, I knew this box contained a mug and a towel. However, the first thing I pulled out of the box was the microfiber towel. It was designed by Stella Bookish Art. I love towels of any size and this one is a good sized one.


          The mason jar mug came out next. It was designed by Michelle Gray and Team OwlCrate. I love the color of the mug and the slogan on it.




          I’m not a tea drinker, but if it is a different kind of taste I will try it. Riddle’s Tea Shoppe gave us Apple Picking At Night


          I love bookmarks and I love wood so this wooden bookmark from Ink and Wonder Designs is my favorite thing right now.


          Cactus pen from BC Mini, it writes in black and is very smoothe. 👍


          And finally, the book. It is From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon and comes with a letter and an exclusive keychain. From the cheat sheet: “Twinkle Mehra is an aspiring filmmaker who dreams of breaking new ground in the Industry. When fellow film geek Sahil offers Twinkle the chance to direct a short film for the upcoming summer film festival, she jumps at the opportunity. And who knows? Maybe getting to know Sahil will help Twinkle with another goal - getting closer to Sahil’s twin brother, Neil. What could possibly go wrong?”







No comments:

Post a Comment