Tuesday, March 31, 2020

ATEEZ: Epilogue - Answer

    On January 6th, 2020 Ateez dropped their "Album Treasure Epilogue - Answer". As I watched their MV for their title song "Answer" I kept getting EXO and X-EXO vibes (I'm not saying they are imitating them I'm saying they gave me the same kind of feelings I got from EXO and X-EXO). I'm not surprised because I think that Ateez are going to be as good as EXO one day. Those boys are that good! I bought both the physical albums and the digital one.




Title Song: Answer

    The album has 5 tracks with the title track being "Answer". The songs are: Answer, Horizon, Star 1117, Precious and Outro! Long Journey. I really can't tell you which one is my favorite because I love all of them but Answer has been played the most according to my iPhone. Now let us look at the Physical Albums of which there are two. I'm not sure if they have names I'm just going to call them red and blue.



I'm going to do something different this time, and I'm going to compare them side to side :-) So here is what their boxes look like. Each one has a clearish sleeve that they come in.







    When you open the boxes the first thing you see is the picture book. The only problem I have with the picture books is that the spines break easily. The quality of pictures is amazing though.



    The pictures also reaffirmed my idea that they were giving off vibes of EXO vs. X-EXO but in their own style. The second photo also reminds me of their song "Say My Name" with the whole dark vibe thing going.



    In the photo books there were photo cards and clue cards. The clue cards are a card with jumbled writing that can be relieved by a red film. I have old person eyes so I honestly can't tell you what is written in the clue cards...They've had these in almost all of their Treasure Album series I think.






    In both albums, like in previous albums there are also stickers, which I love using in my journals *smirks*



    Both albums also have medium sized photocards which have the lyrics on the back of each one.




Finally the CDs, which are the point of these albums after all lol.





I hope you have enjoyed this look at the Ateez Albums. I enjoyed showing them off.



No comments:

Post a Comment