Monday, September 9, 2019

Update on Repurposed Journal

     I wanted to share with you an update on the condition of my repurposed notebook which I now use as my journal. If you have not read about it before check out how I repurposed the notebook here
          For the most part the notebook has held up well so far. The problem is with the spine. I forgot to add some cloth tape that is used for book binding to the spine and as a result the edge of the notebook cracked. 


I had to add some washi tape as a stop gap measure until I fine a better way of fixing it without having to rip the cover off and do the spine over again with bookbinding cloth to hold it together. 


On the inside I now cover the writing at the head of the page with washi tape (different colors for different months) and add the sticker calendar as my monthly first page.  I also use pretty memo stickers to write the date on as a way to beautify the page.






I hope you enjoyed this update on my semi-creations.






No comments:

Post a Comment