Monday, September 2, 2019

Ferris Wheel Notebooks

          So a few months back I backed a Kickstarter Campaign for Ferris Wheel Press that was going to make special notebooks. I decided to get one of each size to try out because I had never tried these sizes before on a journal. They arrived a few weeks ago but I decided that I was going to keep them to start at the new year. However, I decided to give you a quick look at them and talk about them a bit. 

          As I previously said, there are two sizes to choose from and three colors. These are the ones I chose. They also come in Coral Soda and Pebble Grey.


          I'm going to start with the notebook that looks like the Traveler's Notebook. This one is called the Nothing Left Notebook. This notebook is geared towards the task oriented journaler. The one who likes to make lists, to-do lists. The notebook has an ultra-soft, cruelty free vegan leather cover, 176 acid free dot grid pages, fountain pen and brush marker friendly, the paper is 100gsm, and it is sized at 215mm x 105mm. 





It has an elastic closer.



A place to write your name or any details you want.


White paper and a yellow bookmark. It also lays down flat which is something that is essential for most journalers.




Next up is the Always Right Notebook. This one is aimed at the creative journaler. The one that likes to sketch, paint or add photo memories into their journal. 



The notebook is square, which is kind of unique for journals. It has the same vegan leather cover that the Nothing Left notebook has.


The same place to add any details you want about yourself.


The same 176 acid free paper with dot grid. The same weight, at 100gsm, which makes it fountain pen and brushmarker friendly. I've also seen people use watercolors on it but I would advise caution since the paper is only 100gsm and too much water can warp the paper.


There is also this cute little doodle that is different in every page.


And of course the bookmark.


          I love the feel and texture of the paper and the journal that I bought two more of the Always Right one. I will wait to order more of the Nothing Left one until I've tried it as I usually need a lot of space in my journal for my writing and pictures.

          You can get the Always Right Notebook Here for 26 USD and the Nothing Left Notebook Here for 26 USD. They also have accessories for the notebooks and pretty pens and inks so make sure you check out their website Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment